repost for massey 1020 parts

/ repost for massey 1020 parts #1  

little diesel

My Massey needs to be rebuilt . It has a Toyosha-CS112 and I'm having troubles finding parts online . I'm looking for any information that I can get on this. (places to look for parts,other tractors this engine might have been put in,ect.)

/ repost for massey 1020 parts #2  
Check with Bruce Laten (TBN member member name bruce1966us). He may be able to supply parts or even have a reasonably priced complete engine. Depending on what all you are needing (rebuild parts), he may be able to supply an entire engine for less. Great guy, very reputable, he always test runs his engines and he is cheaper than anyone else I know of when it comes to complete motors. He can likely answer other questions about the engine as well.

/ repost for massey 1020 parts
Thanks Darryl!!!!:thumbsup:I'm going to try and contact him now. I cant believe how hard it is to find some of these parts.

/ repost for massey 1020 parts #4  
Don't know if this is still a good supplier but I found this 2003 post online"Toyosha Engine Parts can be purchased in canada from Carmene Lussier at gpplussier@ sympatico.ca or450-532-2703"

I also found this post from Mark777, a TBN member. He had posted this on mytractorforum. com

""Your MF 1020 engine (Toyosha-CS112) should be identical to the Allis Chalmers 5020. Finding parts is difficult until you find a parts person willing to think outside the box....AGCO has taken over these models and unfortunately, most of the parts are not computerized inventory. Which means there are plenty of parts...sitting on shelves everywhere as NOS.

It took me nearly two weeks to organize all the parts necessary to overhaul a 3 cylinder Toyosha engine, and coming from three states - And I wouldn't have been able to do it without a GOOD parts guy willing to get of his butt and make the calls. I was never able to get anywhere on-line.""

/ repost for massey 1020 parts
Thanks for your leads guys ! I'm still looking for some bearings and gaskets. I'll keep searching till I find enough parts to get this back together. I just hate not to change all the bearings while it's apart. :confused: