Cub Cadet 7260 with hydraulic squeal

/ Cub Cadet 7260 with hydraulic squeal #1  

Tractor fan

Tractor
john deere 4310
I have a 2000 Cub Cadet 7260 tractor with a 476 loader. I bought the tractor used and it was abused in its prior life. It has since been freshened and runs fine. My problem is that there is a loud squeal from the loader hydraulic valve block (relief/bypass)when I come to the end of the hydraulic travel . I believe that the loader is functioning properly but the squeal sounds excessive. I have a JD 4310 and it is very quiet in comparison. There is also a similar squeal when the three point cycles to its maximum height. Is this a normal sound for this model tractor or should I be looking for a problem?

/ Cub Cadet 7260 with hydraulic squeal #2  
I have the same problem. I hope someone will be able to answer this.

Thanks

/ Cub Cadet 7260 with hydraulic squeal #3  
It sounds like the relief valve. May be normal. Have you put a pressure gage on it?

/ Cub Cadet 7260 with hydraulic squeal #4  
No, I was going to take it in for service. I was just checking to see if anyone had same problem with a sound fix.

Thanks

/ Cub Cadet 7260 with hydraulic squeal #5  
I just got a used 7300 with only 250 hours on it. It has the same issue with its 476 loader. This may have contributed to the good price I got for an otherwise like-new machine, as I think the previous owner was worried by the noise. My first guess was that it was just a weird resonance set up in the relief valve and so I bought it on the spot.

I would however, like to see this question cleared up. I have an old 417 loader that I believe has the same relief valve. If it's not too hard to swap their relief valves, maybe I will try that. But, it may be as simple as a slight adjustment of the relief.

/ Cub Cadet 7260 with hydraulic squeal #6  
When I made my test gauge and tested the pressure at my aftermarket remotes that are supplied from the loader's power beyond, I found the pressure nearly 500 pounds too low. I adjusted the relief and everything works better and the squeal is completely gone.

309487d1363978763-built-my-test-gauge-hydralics-img_0993.jpg

/ Cub Cadet 7260 with hydraulic squeal #7  
When I made my test gauge and tested the pressure at my aftermarket remotes that are supplied from the loader's power beyond, I found the pressure nearly 500 pounds too low. I adjusted the relief and everything works better and the squeal is completely gone.

309487d1363978763-built-my-test-gauge-hydralics-img_0993.jpg

Hello,

Is your tractor still operating properly? Can you tell me where the relief valve is? is it on the tractor or loader?

Thanks