Oil Overflow Problem

/ Oil Overflow Problem #1  

Mick in MI

Tractor
White Iseki 2-30
My F-i-L has a 1980 White Iseki 2-30 (TS3110). Oil flows out the rocker cover breather cap when under a load other then idle. After removing the rocker arm cover and cranking the motor, oil flows quite heavily from one rocker arm along the rocker arm shaft. I suspect, with the rocker cover in place, the resulting oil flow builds up and has no where to go but out the breather cap. I presume the rocker arm bushing is shot. Am I on the right track? How difficult is it to repair?

/ Oil Overflow Problem #2  
Hello Mick in Mi. What is your oil pressure like, at idle?? Is it with in operating spects?? If you don't have an oil pressure broblem, then I would remove the valve couver and see if the oil return drain hole is pluged. You should allso check to see if the crank case ventulation system is working, before you remove the valve couver. When I get an engine that is blowing oil. I will put a hose from the valve couver, there is usely a hose on it some were, to the engine vacuum, such that you get about 5 PSI at the oil dipsteck hole.
David-Davies