JD 4110 3 pt hitch won't drop

/ JD 4110 3 pt hitch won't drop #1  

RGC426

Tractor
JOHN DEERE 4110
Good Morning All,
My jd 4110 3 pt hitch won't drop, I checked the flow control and it opened all the way and they won't drop. I have not used the 3 pt since last fall when i raked my driveway. I did put the rake on hoping the weight would help lower it but nothing. So then I thought I would loosen the 2 bolt holding the flow control to the case and relieve the presure to lower the 3 pt and it did lower. I then tightened the 2 bolts back up to the flow control. I started the the tractor and raise the 3-pt back up and it would not lower again. Any suggestions??? Is my flow control valve bad? Any help would be appreciated.

/ JD 4110 3 pt hitch won't drop #2  
Good Morning All,
My jd 4110 3 pt hitch won't drop, I checked the flow control and it opened all the way and they won't drop. I have not used the 3 pt since last fall when i raked my driveway. I did put the rake on hoping the weight would help lower it but nothing. So then I thought I would loosen the 2 bolt holding the flow control to the case and relieve the presure to lower the 3 pt and it did lower. I then tightened the 2 bolts back up to the flow control. I started the the tractor and raise the 3-pt back up and it would not lower again. Any suggestions??? Is my flow control valve bad? Any help would be appreciated.

do you have a draft control lever??? i know with my kioti if i have the draft control in use, my 3 point wont drop.

/ JD 4110 3 pt hitch won't drop #3  
Answered other post...please don't post the same question in different forums-it makes it very hard to help you.

/ JD 4110 3 pt hitch won't drop
sorry about the double post wasn't sure which one was the best to post in.

/ JD 4110 3 pt hitch won't drop
I pulled the flow control out and disassembled and didn't see anything (debrie) or broken or scored parts...any ideas. Hate to buy a new valve if it isn't the problem ($800. valve)