need yanmar injection pump

/ need yanmar injection pump #1  

tcurrent 1

Tractor
john deere 755
Looking for injection pump for 1986 jd 755, yanmar diesel mod # 3tna72uj. pump # 719621-51100. Found new pump for $1010.46, would like to find used one or have mine rebuilt.

/ need yanmar injection pump #2  
have you talked with any diesel rebuild shops in your area if new is over $1000.00 rebuild should be $750.00 or less if you cant find a diesel rebuilder shop in your area post where you live i can put you in touch with one.

mitch becton

/ need yanmar injection pump
I'm in ne missouri, and I just found a website for a place not far from me. I'll call them tomorrow, but I'd like to keep it under $500.00. Was hoping to find a reputable salvage yard with a good one.

/ need yanmar injection pump #4  
good luck a lot of times they can do do better job than unknown new and you get to retain your original part.

mitch becton

/ need yanmar injection pump #5  
Try Sheaffer's, LMTC, and Hoye to see if they have used, takeoff, or offer rebuilt pumps, or can do yours for a reasonable price. All have excellent reputations for high quality service and assistance on this forum as well. The Yanmar section of this board may provide more answers, but that's likely the first thing you'll hear.