Cross-reference a Hydraulic filter?

/ Cross-reference a Hydraulic filter? #1  

2LateIWon

Silver Member
Tractor
AGCO/CAT Challenger MT275
I have a AGCO/CAT Challenger MT275 it calls for a 3607790M1 spin on hydralic filter. The dealer want almost $60.00 is there a way to get an aftermarket one?

Thanks in advance

/ Cross-reference a Hydraulic filter?
awesome I have NAPA working on that number now.:thumbsup:

uh oh I called a local cummins dealer and he asked if I was sure that's a good number :confused2:

Now he said he is going to have to call me back. This tractor is only 5 or 6 years old. I'm really going to worry 15yrs from now:(

/ Cross-reference a Hydraulic filter? #5  
Usually any decent parts store can either cross the original number or as a last resort, take the old filter off (if you can keep it in tact) and bring it to a parts store and they could possibly take measurements to try and find the right one......usually

Yeah Kenwoth called and said they no longer have this filter and so did Cummins.
Oh well I'll just buck up and buy the filter. I have a job to do on Sat anyways so this little $60.00 part isn't going to get in the way of me making $100.00 or more.

Thanks for your help anyways

Oh yeah I tried to bring it in to match and they had no clue nothing came even close. But that's what we did on the oil filter.

/ Cross-reference a Hydraulic filter? #8  
I have a AGCO/CAT Challenger MT275 it calls for a 3607790M1 spin on hydralic filter. The dealer want almost $60.00 is there a way to get an aftermarket one?

Thanks in advance

Do you have any idea on what the micron rating is? Flow rate and or pressure rating. Donaldson makes lots of spin-on filters for OEM equipment and they would probably have one to fit your vehicle.

On a side note: Some of the larger Spin-ons are in the $100 or more range.

Roy