JX95 just died in the field, any ideas?

/ JX95 just died in the field, any ideas? #1  

tjtractors

Tractor
Case IH JX 95
We were hauling round bales out of the field yesterday, when all the sudden the JX95 just up and died. There is no fuel getting to the injectors. We run all older IH's ( 56 and 66 series ) with the exception of this JX95 so are at a loss when it comes to diagnosing it. Any ideas or help would really be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

/ JX95 just died in the field, any ideas?
Replace the fuel filter

That was actually the first thing we did. Is there a reset of any kind you are supposed to do after replacing fuel filters by any chance?

/ JX95 just died in the field, any ideas? #4  
You have bleed the air out, check you may have a second fuel filter.
Devildog

/ JX95 just died in the field, any ideas? #5  
blow the fuel lines out from the fuel filter to the tank.the lines from the tank are small and get stopped up.

/ JX95 just died in the field, any ideas? #6  
G'day look for wires going to the inj pump i think the jx turn off with the key, if so then you may have blown a fuse or got a faulty fuel solenoid. It may be a single wire or two but a test light should tell you if you have current there with the key in the on position, if not check the fuses.

Jon

/ JX95 just died in the field, any ideas?
Thanks alot for the info and ideas. We really appreciate. Fuel pump is getting powers, lines are clear, looks like the pump has a ruptured diaphram inside. Got a new one on order, should hopefully take care of it.

Thanks again folks.

/ JX95 just died in the field, any ideas? #8  
i was hoping it was not the pump.them jx have pump problems.what other problems have you had?does the rear end leak?

/ JX95 just died in the field, any ideas? #9  
Just saw your old message. Glad your problem was not serious.

My 95 died one day. Just quit and would not start. The problem was the safety switch on the clutch. It is a bear to get to!