NEED CLUTCH

/ NEED CLUTCH #1  

BarryS

Tractor
kubota L1500DT
HELP LOOKS LIKE MY OLD GIRL THE TRACTOR THAT IS NEEDS A NEW CLUTCH,I HAVE NO PAPER WORK TOO HELP AND HERE IN AUSTRALIA THERE IS NOT A LOT OF HELP. IS THIS A JOB THAT CAN BE DONE AT HOME OR ARE THERE SPECIAL TOOLS NEEDED. I HAVE A MUSCLE DISEASE AND I DO NOT HAVE A LOT OF STRENGTH. I SHOULD RIG UP SOMETHING TO HELP DO THE LIFTING. DOES THE TRACTOR HAVE TOO BE SPLIT IN TWO FOR THIS JOB ,THE TRACTOR IS AKUBOTA L1500DT OR L185DT .I THINK THEY ARE THE SAME CAN ANY ONE HELP.

BARRY /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ NEED CLUTCH #2  
Yes, the tractor has to be split into. Actually it is a very easy job. If you can get hold of a floor jack that you can roll, put it under the transmision facint the rear. Wedge or stablize the front to the axle so it won't tip to one side or the other and support it under the bell housing. A few linkages from the brakes and clutch and maybe some tinwear and hyd lines and it should be separated very easily.
Good luck.

/ NEED CLUTCH
THANK YOU RANDALL FOR THE INFO ,YES I HAVE A COUPLE OF HOSES TO REMOVE FOR THE FRONY BUCKET. NOT SURE I CAN DO THE JOB ,BUT I WILL GIVE IT A GO ALL ELSE FAILS RUN AND HIDE,AND HOPE IT WILL GO AWAY.

/ NEED CLUTCH #4  
its not hard to do i did mine last year (l245dt).
everything is made to come apart easy even the gears inside have slip couplers on them.wiring harnes just unplugs
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ NEED CLUTCH #5  
Glad you live in KY. I had an L245DT and boy do I miss it, need to pet yours. My wife wishes she had hers back. I went to some higher hp and she isn't comfortable with them like she was with the 245.