SERVICE MANUAL

/ SERVICE MANUAL #1  

BarryS

Tractor
kubota L1500DT
I AM, LOOKING FOR A SERVICE MANUAL FOR THE KUBOTA L1500DT ,I BELIVE IT IS THE SAME AS THE L175 OR185.
I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO GET IT IN E-BOOK FORM NOT HARD COPY.TO DOWNLOAD THE MANUAL I BELIVE BE THE QUICKEST WAY FOR ME TO GET OUT OF TROUBLE.

BARRYS /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ SERVICE MANUAL #2  
Barry

Welcome to TBN. I wondered when you might pop up again !!

Send me a Private Message if you like, or just tell ALL OF US which part of our lovely country you are from?

I got a Parts Manual from Billk (he has been on TBN some time ago) from Diesel Traders in Sydney but I don't think he could access a service manual.

Parts manual has exploded views etc. so may be of some help but is hard to read at times.

Goto www.dieseltraders.com.au and have a look. Bill is pretty helpful.

If all else fails there is a guy up my way who does a fair bit of work with them and could get you most parts I think.

Cheers

PS - Don't forget to tellus more about you as us Aussies are SERIOUSLY OUTNUMBERED here /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ SERVICE MANUAL #4  
TractorSmart has downloadable Kubota parts manuals. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Click here for instructions on downloading one that might help you out.

/ SERVICE MANUAL #5  
I found this article online and copied it.maybe it will help!

Subject: My Grey Market Experience
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 11:08:24 -0600
About two years ago I purchased a Kubota L1500DT from The Tractor Shop in Wiggins, Mississippi. They were very up front about telling me it was an imported grey market tractor from Japan and warned me of some of the pitfalls I might have in dealing with U.S. Kubota dealers for parts. In addition they furnished me with L175 manuals (the U.S. 2WD equivalent of the L1500DT) and some cross references on air, oil and fuel filters (I currently use Fram & NAPA filters). Unfortunately the little Tractor Shop was one of the grey market dealers involved in the Kubota lawsuit business and when Kubota won the first round (I assume there's an appeal on-going) it has apparently driven them out of business since most of their trade was in Kubotas and grey market dealers can no longer sale imported less-than-50HP Kubotas (I think). However, there is another local dealer, J&K Tractors in Gulfport, MS, that sells other brands and apparently they weren't affected much by the lawsuit. They are a local source for parts and service. About eight months ago I had J&K install an after market front loader (manufactured by Great Bend) and I am extremely pleased with it. I was told if I went to a dealer I should ask for parts for a L175 but I needed to do my homework because all parts aren't interchangeable such as PTO gear parts and the L175 isn't 4WD either (I believe all engine parts are interchangeable). In the meantime I've gathered the names of 13 grey market dealers from the Net and I figure why bother with a U.S.dealer, if I can get parts I can do the work in my shop. So far I've had no major problems with the tractor. I had to have the starter rebuilt and a local shop did it for $25.00. My tractor came with a new 4FT box blade, boom pole and new 4FT finishing mower and it has worked out perfect for my needs. I like my grey market Kubota so well that as soon as I can save my pennies I would like to get a new "B" series Kubota. It's too bad that a large manufacturer such as Kubota would be worried by a few small dealers. Other import manufacturers don't seem to care. Kubota has spread some ill-will and it has probably cost them some
sales.

Raoul Lopez
RLopez@sscpan.ssc.nasa.gov

/ SERVICE MANUAL
TO NEIL,JOSH,BILL AND TOMNKY ,THANK YOU ALL FOR THE INFO. I HAVE JUST RECEIVED A I&T SERVICE MANUAL WHICH COVERS THE KUBOTA L175,L210,L225,225DT,L260
B5100D,B5100E,B6100D,B6100E,B6100HST-D,B6100HST-E,B7100D,B7100HST-D,B7100HST-E
L185,L235,L245,L275,L285,L295,L305,L345,L335.
THIS SHOULD GIVE ME SOME INFO FOR MY L1500DT. NOW TO TRACK DOWN THE PARTS. I PHONED THE PEOPLE I BOUGHT THE TRACTOR FROM BUT THEY DO NOT BRING ANY PERTS IN. THEY HAVE SOME WRECKS IN STOCK AND MAY BE ABLE TO FIND ME A SECOND HAND CLUTCH. I WOULD PERFER TO PUT A NEW ONE IN FOR ALL THE TROUBLE ONE HAS TO GO TO. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif NEIL I DID TRY TO COTACT YOU BUT MY E-MAILS JUST CAME BACK

/ SERVICE MANUAL #8  
Barry,
You are most welcome!
If I have been on any help then it makes me feel good.Nice knowing I helped someone out .

The Very Best of Luck to You in Your endeavor!

/ SERVICE MANUAL #9  
Barry

I just sent you an email directly to the address in your profile.

That should work.

When you say your email came back, do you mean the private message feature on this site?

If so, then maybe we need to tell Muhammed.

If you mean my direct email, then that is a different matter but I don't recall actually giving that to you??

Confused !!

Cheers