Third party filters for John Deere

/ Third party filters for John Deere #1  

FijiFarmer

Tractor
John Deere 5610
Hi,
I live in Fiji, in the South Pacific. I have JD 5610 tractor, which I bought new from a used car dealer. I have no idea how he got it. I need filters for it. I have tried the 3 JD dealers in Fiji(lawn mowers, logging equipment, and ag tractors), and none can even quote me a price for any of the filters. I have been trying for 4 months. I have also contacted JD in New Zealand, Australia and even India, where the tractor was made with no success.. It is obvious the JD doesn't want my follow on business for whatever reason, I guess the economy is good for JD. I have also tried the online parts ordering but all I get is an error when I try to login, please try again later.

So what I am asking for help with now is compatible filters, either Massey Ferguson, Ford or any others, third party etc, so I can get them ordered and delivered. Here are the part numbers that I found online and the quantity I would like:RE507204 Oil Filter Qty 12
RE72823 Hydraulic Oil Filter Qty 2
AT171854 Air Filter Qty 2
AT171853 Air Filter Qty 2
RE60021 Fuel Filter Qty 2
RE67225 Fuel Filter Qty 2
AP82671 Fuel Filter Qty 2

Thanks,

Kim

/ Third party filters for John Deere #2  
These people are listed as an ag parts dealer in your area on the JD site.

MID WEST TRADING CO., LTD
NADI BACK ROAD
NADI
FIJI ISLAND
Fiji
679 6726620

/ Third party filters for John Deere
I have contacted them 8 times already. They said they would get me a price on the parts. That was 2 months ago, and I have tried to follow up 3 times with no success.

/ Third party filters for John Deere #4  
Wix air 46569 for AT171854
Wix air 46562 for AT171853
Wix fuel 33584 for RE60021

Copied from another post about the Asian model tractor:
"...oil filter # re507204 is no longer made and is replaced by # t19044"

The rest of your filter numbers do not cross-reference on the Wix site. Your model tractor is also not in their database.

I think I'd try to contact Deere at this website and ask for help:

JD Parts in USA

For example, I found your tractor on the JD website and your Hydraulic filter is $125 US. OUCH! But I guess you gotta have it. It's better to pay $125 than not have a filter.

/ Third party filters for John Deere #5  
you are probably being ignored because its a gray market tractor. No one wants to touch those things and JD would have legal agreements with their dealers to discourage them from helping you. I'd try and cross them all to Fleetguard. Fleetguard OEM's many of the filters for AG equipment.