Engine Seize PLEASE HELP!

/ Engine Seize PLEASE HELP! #31  
As I said, jump the selonoid with a screw driver, if it cranks, the selonoid is shot.

/ Engine Seize PLEASE HELP!
ok guys, ive got it down to this:

the starter solenoid is ok, its just the motor that is bad... so i know i can get the Jinma one new and be done, but im really trying to save money here as im building a business. so im gonna look into rebuilding the motor as it should just be some coils and such.... so my question is... where the heck do u find a rebuild kit for these things?

/ Engine Seize PLEASE HELP! #33  
ok guys, ive got it down to this:

the starter solenoid is ok, its just the motor that is bad... so i know i can get the Jinma one new and be done, but im really trying to save money here as im building a business. so im gonna look into rebuilding the motor as it should just be some coils and such.... so my question is... where the heck do u find a rebuild kit for these things?
I would look in the phone book for 'alternator/generator/starter rebuilding' and give them a call to see if they can rebuild it for you.

/ Engine Seize PLEASE HELP! #34  
You cant really rewind a starter motor yourself, it would cost alot more to buy the equipment then have it done. (and it would probably work if you took it to a shop)