Kubota Service Light

/ Kubota Service Light #1  

Jibber

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130HST 4WD, BX2350
Expecting to take delivery of my new L3130 Next week. My dealer is NOT close so I plan to do most of the servicing myself with the exception of any warranty work. The new "GrandL" series Kubotas have the "intellipanel" which includes a service maintenance alert and light that come on at the various service periods. The brochure says they stay on until the service is completed. I'm wondering if this is something I can reset, or will I be staring at a blinking light until I get around to trucking the tractor into the dealer for a major service.

Anyone had any experience with these new "intellipanels" yet?

Thanx!

/ Kubota Service Light #2  
Hi and congrats thats a great tractor /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yes you can reset the indicator. The bottom left hand side of page 42 tells you how.

/ Kubota Service Light
Thanks..

I have to admit that these new electronics have me a little concerned.. The dealer says they've been in use by Kubota in Japan for some time and have been pretty much problem-free. My concern was that they engineered the light to be reset only by a dealer with the appropriate diagnostic equipment.. much like some of the "service" lights on cars.

/ Kubota Service Light #4  
Reseting this looks simple in the operators manual, also this was something I had asked my dealer about before I considered getting this machine. So far I am loving it, but the weather is not on my side. Very little seat time!!!

/ Kubota Service Light #5  
It only takes two fingers to reset the service reminder light. I kinda suprised that the dealer didn't supply you with a seperate glossy 2 page brochure explaining the features of the "intellipanel". I got one with my 3050HSTC and right at the bottom of the second page is the resetting procedure. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif