Tractor
    Kubota L3130HST 4WD, BX2350

Default Kubota Service Light

Expecting to take delivery of my new L3130 Next week. My dealer is NOT close so I plan to do most of the servicing myself with the exception of any warranty work. The new "GrandL" series Kubotas have the "intellipanel" which includes a service maintenance alert and light that come on at the various service periods. The brochure says they stay on until the service is completed. I'm wondering if this is something I can reset, or will I be staring at a blinking light until I get around to trucking the tractor into the dealer for a major service.

Anyone had any experience with these new "intellipanels" yet?

Thanx!

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    L3130

Default Re: Kubota Service Light

Hi and congrats thats a great tractor [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Yes you can reset the indicator. The bottom left hand side of page 42 tells you how.

Tractor
    Kubota L3130HST 4WD, BX2350

Thanks..

I have to admit that these new electronics have me a little concerned.. The dealer says they've been in use by kubota in Japan for some time and have been pretty much problem-free. My concern was that they engineered the light to be reset only by a dealer with the appropriate diagnostic equipment.. much like some of the "service" lights on cars.

Gil

Tractor
    Kubota L3130 GST

Reseting this looks simple in the operators manual, also this was something I had asked my dealer about before I considered getting this machine. So far I am loving it, but the weather is not on my side. Very little seat time!!!

Tractor
    Kubota M9000 Hyd shuttle/Massey 1085

It only takes two fingers to reset the service reminder light. I kinda suprised that the dealer didn't supply you with a seperate glossy 2 page brochure explaining the features of the "intellipanel". I got one with my 3050HSTC and right at the bottom of the second page is the resetting procedure. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]