Tool Box for tractor

/ Tool Box for tractor #11  
Quite a few times I find myself looking through Tractor Supply's website for stuff I need. I then make a list and take it to the store when I go. If I can't find what I'm looking for once in the store, I have them order it for me. Most of the time it will be in the next shipment which is usually delivered within a week. I would assume you might be able to get the items sooner depending on how much business the Tractor Supply you order from does.

/ Tool Box for tractor #12  
I've seen the spee-co steel tool boxes at our local farm supply store. They come in green, red, and blue. Nice sturdy boxes.....but I wish for a MOUNT to attach one to my ROPS (or any other location on a 3320).

I built a mount for my old JD790...but lack the time (or ambition?) to make one for my current tractor. :eek: I really liked my old ROPS mounted box.

/ Tool Box for tractor #13  
Bobby R said:
That's one thing wrong with America today in my opinion--they're trying to replace everything with plastic! Thanks again for all the suggestions and comments!

Many of today's newer tractors have had metal hoods and fenders replaced by plastic:). For a tool box I use a heavy fabric bag that fits between the seat and the gas tank. It holds a 10 - 12' chain, couple of screwdrivers, pliers, adjustable wrench, etc. I have looked for a good place to mount a real box and have yet to find a suitable location.