YFL155 Hydo Cyl

/ YFL155 Hydo Cyl #1  

cocconutwireless

Tractor
Yanmar YM155D
I have been looking for weeks to figure out what I have. I got a Yanmar 155D as a salvage job, and have gotten it running. I think that it is about a '79 due to the stamp on the hydo cyl that I could make out. I have finally got it down to having the YFL155 loader on it, and all of the cylinder seals leak. I have been trying to find replacement ones and have had no luck over the last 3 weeks. They seem to be a really odd size. (17" retracted x 2" bore and 11.5"stroke, 5/8" pin holes) I think they might be metric, but can't find them either (50mm bore X 435mm retracted and 285mm stroke). The shortest that I can seem to find is a 12" stroke and having an 18" retracted length and this wont work. The bucket will not role all the way up with the extra inch in length. Can anyone point me in the right place to find new cylinders? I would try to have them rebuilt, but the casings are really starting to rust. I need the 2 bucket cylinders first (leaking the worst) and will need the other 2 when I get more money.