can someone id this backhoe and answer a couple of questions?

/ can someone id this backhoe and answer a couple of questions? #21  
THe pump is driven from the crankshaft It looks to be in fair shape but thats just a picture. I d get on it and wiggle the hoe for a bit. just check out its strength and the slack. It should work for a farm. I replaced my 3550 with a 12000 pound excavator and a n 1840 Case skid steer. THe old Hoe I leave at work for loading and other hoe work. It still jolds its own and is handy around the place.

/ can someone id this backhoe and answer a couple of questions? #22  
I am looking into trading for this older Backhoe, I know its a ford and the guy said it has sherman power digger on the rear boom, its in good shape and everything works, But I can not find one like it to figure out the model numbers, and I was wanting to know how much is it worth and how much it weighs
Jon
BACKHOE035.jpg

I have one that looks just like it on my Oliver 550 and mine is a Sherman Power Digger Model 1258

/ can someone id this backhoe and answer a couple of questions? #23  
I am looking into trading for this older Backhoe, I know its a ford and the guy said it has sherman power digger on the rear boom, its in good shape and everything works, But I can not find one like it to figure out the model numbers, and I was wanting to know how much is it worth and how much it weighs
Jon
BACKHOE035.jpg

If this is an 800/801 Ford tractor with the Sherman backhoe, the backhoe model might be a 54E/54E100 or a Ford model #1801 (same as the 54E) Can this unit dig 9 feet deep or more?
Est. price ion these if in good condition is around the $5,000 mark CDN.