Yanmar L series 9hp diesel

/ Yanmar L series 9hp diesel #11  
I just making this post to publicly thank Randall (dex3361) for helping me (through private messges) find the service manual for my L90AE-DE engine (experiencing the same governor problem as described above). This is a great forum! Not only are their nice & knowledgable folks (like Randall), who are willing and able to help you, but the service manual PDF is actually downloadable from this site! I might have eventually stumbled across it ... but Randall saved me a lot of anguish and eyestrain in pointing it out. Thanks a million, Randall!
Sorry it took so long to respond but I just missed this post. Glad to able to help.

/ Yanmar L series 9hp diesel #12  
Hi, I have the same problem with my Yanmar! Can you tell me how to adjust the governor please. I realise the this engine won't idle as it is a generator version but it is running too high and when I try to slow it dow it stops!

What is your Yanmar generator Hertz? Here in the US the Hertz (hz) is 60hz

/ Yanmar L series 9hp diesel #13  
Hi Randall

It is 50 hZ. Can you point me in the right direction to download an overhaul manual so that I can make the right throttle & governor adjustments please. And thanks for the quick reply!

/ Yanmar L series 9hp diesel #14  
Hi Randall

It is 50 hZ. Can you point me in the right direction to download an overhaul manual so that I can make the right throttle & governor adjustments please. And thanks for the quick reply!

PM sent

/ Yanmar L series 9hp diesel #15  
Thanks for the manual. Have a great day in WV and greetings from Espana!