Where are all the used 15" tires ??

/ Where are all the used 15" tires ?? #11  
I have been going thru this same process for the last month. Good 15" tires are hard to find. 16" will be getting tough also. Lots of used tire businesses are popping up. Salvage yards are selling like new or used takeoffs like hotcakes. Mainly sign of the times and economy. I bought new 18" Michelins for my vehicle last year. The bill was over $1000. I need a new rear tractor tire. Used are almost nonexistent. New prices for tractor tires I think have doubled in last 3-4 years. The large companies in this country stick together and are making huge profits in these tough times. I realize that raw material prices and transportation costs have risen. It seems like everything I buy has almost doubled.

/ Where are all the used 15" tires ?? #12  
Have you tried a salvage yard? I've never had any problems finding tires. I know some people say that truck tires shouldn't be put on trailers but I've never had a problem.

/ Where are all the used 15" tires ?? #13  
My town dump, recycling center, usually has a dumpster full of old tires. My neighbor gets most of his hay wagon tires there