transmission problems

/ transmission problems #1  

sharpanther

Tractor
Mitsubishi R2500
I will try again... I have a 72 R2500 Mitsubishi and it stopped running, the engine is fine, the transmission kept getting stuck. Finally it ended with the tractor in gear not moving. I never fully released the clutch,but was pretty sure that the transmission was stuck.
Once I pulled the transmission cover the oil was milky, and the part the shifter moves in the transmission had a break in it, and it snapped off when I tried to pull the pin in it. I need to know if their is any way to replace it without splitting the tractor. Anyone with manuals to sell, or copies would be hugely appreciated, or experience with similar models advice would be appreciated.

/ transmission problems #2  
I know you will be changing the oil a couple of times but you may just have a shifting rail issue and it might be a easy repair.

/ transmission problems
It is now a big shifting rail issue because where the shifting rails are moved by the shifter, the one piece broke off. Do I have to split the tractor to remove the shifting rails?

/ transmission problems
I know you will be changing the oil a couple of times but you may just have a shifting rail issue and it might be a easy repair.

Art - or anyone else,
With the shifting rails do you know any way to remove the shifting rails without splitting the tractor or what is your advice on splitting the tractor