New to Tractornet but 20 years on a tractor

/ New to Tractornet but 20 years on a tractor #1  

kurtatphv

Tractor
same vigneron 60
I have an 18 acre vineyard and use a Same 60 vigneron. Tractor works great but parts are getting hard to find. Anybody have a good source? I do not need anything right now (I hope) but when I call my local supplier they give me , "Well we can get it in Italy in a couple of months" not good enough when you depend on your equipment to spray.
I also have a Kabota 240, great little tractor, and a Kawasaki Mule which is a real work saver.
I do most of my own mechanical work.

Happy Farming!

/ New to Tractornet but 20 years on a tractor #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ New to Tractornet but 20 years on a tractor #4  
I have an 18 acre vineyard and use a Same 60 vigneron. Tractor works great but parts are getting hard to find. Anybody have a good source? I do not need anything right now (I hope) but when I call my local supplier they give me , "Well we can get it in Italy in a couple of months" not good enough when you depend on your equipment to spray.
I also have a Kabota 240, great little tractor, and a Kawasaki Mule which is a real work saver.
I do most of my own mechanical work.

Happy Farming!

We welcome you to TBN and look forward to reading your stories!

/ New to Tractornet but 20 years on a tractor #5  
Hello & WELCOME to TBN!

I moved your thread to the Parts/Repairs Forum. :)

/ New to Tractornet but 20 years on a tractor #6  
Welcome to TBN !
Will also be looking forword to your stories.

BY THE WAY you say 20 years on a tractor ? :thumbsup:
Your rear end must be sore ! :laughing:

:)
(just kidding)

Boone

/ New to Tractornet but 20 years on a tractor #7  
Where are you located?
I have seen a couple of worn out Same Vigneron models in the last year or so and figured they were destined for scrap. They seem to be popular along both sides of the Canada-US border so junkyards on both sides would have most parts is a guess.