Where to find Hyadraulic Manifold for Jubilee? Help Please

/ Where to find Hyadraulic Manifold for Jubilee? Help Please #1  

jstrong625

Tractor
john deere la130
Hi, I am trying to find the hydraulic manifold for converting the old vane style pump on a Ford Jubilee to the piston style pump. I have found the pump several places, but cannot find the manifold anywhere. Any info would be very much appreciated!! Thanks again, Joe

/ Where to find Hyadraulic Manifold for Jubilee? Help Please #2  
i replied to one ? of the many? posts you have made on this subject...

soundguy

/ Where to find Hyadraulic Manifold for Jubilee? Help Please
I have only asked two questions

This was my first post and I have searched high and low on the subject. I don't understand you reply

/ Where to find Hyadraulic Manifold for Jubilee? Help Please #5  
i replied to where you could get a plate to adapt to the piston pump in lieu of the correct and hard to find manifold.. then yo could go hardline and mate up to the harlines from your existing vane plumbing, or do the same with hose and brazed on fittings.. etc.

posting the same question across multiple forums leads to just exactly this kind of confusion...

soundguy

/ Where to find Hyadraulic Manifold for Jubilee? Help Please #6  
I only posted this one time in the repair forum. The only reason I can think that this happened is because I logged in on my CPU plus I use the app for my iPhone. But I did only post it once

/ Where to find Hyadraulic Manifold for Jubilee? Help Please #8  
it is in fact posted twice.

don't believe me.. click the link above to see the OTHER post

I see that it shows up twice. Don't you find it odd that it's the exact same post in the same forum. I told you I only posted it once. I don't appreciate being called a liar. I am not one of those people who post questions without looking for answers first. And I definitely do not post multiple times to get a quicker response. I am sorry that the post showed up multiple times. But that was not my doing. I very much appreciate all help that you have given me.

Both posts show 10:54 am. There was obviously a glitch with server