Did You Loose Your Small Screwdriver?

/ Did You Loose Your Small Screwdriver? #1  

SandburRanch

Veteran Member
Tractor
NHtd75
My son found it but didn't know he did until he took his pickup to the service center for an oil change and they told him. Must not be a Snap-on because the handle broke.:laughing:

Attachments

• tire.JPG
    tire.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 430
   / Did You Loose Your Small Screwdriver? #2  
My son found it but didn't know he did until he took his pickup to the service center for an oil change and they told him. Must not be a Snap-on because the handle broke.:laughing:

That's because it was a "Snap-off"!:D:laughing:

Sorry!:ashamed: I couldn't help myself.

/ Did You Loose Your Small Screwdriver? #3  
That's because it was a "Snap-off"!:D:laughing:

Sorry!:ashamed: I couldn't help myself.
As Paul Harvey would have said:" Now YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY". I agree, he was among the best, Happy Tractoring.

/ Did You Loose Your Small Screwdriver? #4  

After using Snap On tools for over 30 years, I can attest that Snap On handles do break.
hugs, Brandi

/ Did You Loose Your Small Screwdriver? #5  
Many moons ago during High School I worked at Discount Tire. We had a peg board dedicated to all of the odd things we found in flat tires. You name it, it was there.

/ Did You Loose Your Small Screwdriver? #6  
Somehow, a few years back, I had an intake valve from an engine in my sidewall. Tire was junk. So was the valve.

/ Did You Loose Your Small Screwdriver? #8  
The tire shop I use is a full serivce tire shop, vehicles, tractors, log skidders, heavy equipment you name it if it has a rubber tire they will deal in it.

They have a few large clear plastic jars (like those oversized cheese puff jars) full of stuff found in tires. It amazes me every time I go in there what new piece they have found in a tire. I guess the strangest I have seen was a .243 Winchester round, yes live ammo, that went through a tire and for some reason did not go off. Primer was still intact, case was mangled and the bullet was pushed into the case quite a bit.

/ Did You Loose Your Small Screwdriver? #9  
When I was turning wrenches years ago, had a lady come in with a flat tire.

I pulled porcupine quills out of the tire.

May not sound strange to some on here, but there ain't supposed to be porcupines in my area.(this lady never left our area).:confused2::confused2: