Dipper Stick snapped in half

/ Dipper Stick snapped in half #191  
Eddie:

You did dam good to get such a good repair for $600. :thumbsup:
That is it in a nutshell. $600.00 for that.....all day long.
Eddie, I hope you tipped them.
BTW, I have been doing most of my own welding for 40 years.

/ Dipper Stick snapped in half #193  
I haven't really followed this thread closely, but I have to say it appears the welder did a jam up job on it. The $600 sounds like a lot, but the welder is putting his reputation on the line with the repair job. That's not to say it will never break again, but it's easy to see where the next weakest link is in that dipper stick now. Does that welder know he's somewhat of an "internet sensation" on TBN lol? Plus, he's getting lots of free ad space. I hope your dad learned a lesson from it and won't abuse it anymore!

/ Dipper Stick snapped in half #194  
Eddie.. I have question about your fix.
Did you happen to mention that there would be photos of the fix posted on the internet and viewd by thousands, maybe even tens of thousands.? :D :D
Now if that isn't incentive to do a bang up job what is?

Wedge

/ Dipper Stick snapped in half #195  
Eddie.. I have question about your fix.
Did you happen to mention that there would be photos of the fix posted on the internet and viewd by thousands, maybe even tens of thousands.? :D :D
Now if that isn't incentive to do a bang up job what is?

Wedge

Wonder if he can get some money kicked back due to the advertizing!

/ Dipper Stick snapped in half
Nope, I never told them that I was posting anything about their work on here. It never crossed my mind.

Eddie

/ Dipper Stick snapped in half #197  
How did the other cracks turn out?

/ Dipper Stick snapped in half #198  
Eddie, How is this repair holding up? By the look of the job I would guess it is holding up just fine.