My cab has been vandalize and I am trying to get it back together prior to winter months coming ahead. My question is would it be cheaper to go ahead and have the mobil auto glass come and replace the glass and seals or should I order the glass and install them myself. Where can I buy a roll of the glass rubber seal I hear they come in a roll of one hundred feet in length. My machine is a 580D I will need all the glass. And, what I ordered from the web was 2 items too large for the hole a rather bad starting point. Thanks.