So P.O.'ed I can't even see straight....

/ So P.O.'ed I can't even see straight.... #31  
...and Johnny Cash did the theme song.

Geez, let's not get this moved to a geezer thread.

Now, where is the geezer thread? How old do you have to be to be a Gee---, and is there a discount involved?

/ So P.O.'ed I can't even see straight.... #32  
One of my Cowboy images as a kid, we all had our favorites. Back when TV was supposed to be a teaching aid and have some value? BTW, i wanted to ask? Do you always wear your special hat?

Yeah, I watched "The Rebel" when I was a kid...not my favorite western from the 50's though.
As far as the hat...nah, I rarely wear it...white hats and I aren't a good combination!

/ So P.O.'ed I can't even see straight.... #34  
I think you have to be old enough to remember Yancy Derringer.

Yeah, I watched that too...Jock Mahoney played Yancey Derringer. Nick Adams was "The Rebel", BTW.
So, who played Paladin? Or Sugarfoot?

Boy, are we getting off topic!!

/ So P.O.'ed I can't even see straight.... #35  
Whoops, I probably am that age, but who? Yancy??I went back to U-tube to watch johnny and hear the song again...Do you remember when all rifle shots had a richochet sound? Roy< I don't wear white hats either...

/ So P.O.'ed I can't even see straight.... #36  
Paladin was Richard Boone. That was a favorite, and since it was my dad's fave too, we (my brother and I) always got to see it. I can't remember who played Sugarfoot.

Oops, no chainsaw yet.

/ So P.O.'ed I can't even see straight.... #37  
Whoops, I probably am that age, but who? Yancy??I went back to U-tube to watch johnny and hear the song again...Do you remember when all rifle shots had a richochet sound? Roy< I don't wear white hats either...

Yancey...the actor was Jock Mahoney. He was a pretty popular B movie and TV actor in the 1950's.
Here's an easy one: Who was the bounty hunter in "Wanted: Dead or Alive"?

/ So P.O.'ed I can't even see straight.... #38  
Yancey...the actor was Jock Mahoney. He was a pretty popular B movie and TV actor in the 1950's.
Here's an easy one: Who was the bounty hunter in "Wanted: Dead or Alive"?

Did he drive sports cars and ride motorcycles?

/ So P.O.'ed I can't even see straight.... #39  
Richard Boone, He switched hat colors and went over to the dark side? Only played bad guys after Palitin? Do you remember them all in the old ww2 war movies as GI'S? Of course Clint Eastwood was the most famous as Rowdy in Rawhide..later a cop.

/ So P.O.'ed I can't even see straight.... #40  
Did he drive sports cars and ride motorcycles?

Yep...told you it was an easy one...

Jonyyuma got Richard Boone as Palladin.

"Sugarfoot" is a tough one, I'll admit. Hint: the actor's initials are WH and he isn't famous. Don't cheat...I didn't (I do have a memory for useless information...too bad I can't remember what I did this morning!).