Kubota L3710 will not shut down by key

/ Kubota L3710 will not shut down by key #1  

dpierce12

Tractor
Kubota L3710
Kubota L3710 will not shut down by turning key off.Manual shut down by fuel shut off lever only.Has anyone got a link to a diagram of this electrical system or trouble shooting steps. Thanks for any help.

/ Kubota L3710 will not shut down by key #2  
Just a suggestion. If it were me, I would call my local Kubota dealer and relate the problem to him and if he doesn't know the solution right away, one of the mechanics probably will. It sounds like a defective ignition switch is at fault to me. Good Luck.:tractor:

/ Kubota L3710 will not shut down by key #3  
Is this new behavior? Where is this shutoff lever?
Many older machines (like our B7500) have a separate lever under the keyswitch to shut off the engine. Turning the key off does nothing.

Aaron Z

/ Kubota L3710 will not shut down by key #4  
The L3710 has a engine kill pull under the key switch.

/ Kubota L3710 will not shut down by key
Problem solved. 15 Amp fuse blown.This model L3710 Kubota has a fused circuit for the fuel shut off. When the switch is turned to the off position, a timer modual is activated sending power to the fuel shut off relay/solinoid for 5-10 seconds, cutting off the fuel and shutting down the engine .When the timer times out power is removed and the fuel shut off is returned to the on or open position by a spring in the relay/solinoid.I had been using the manual pull lever under the switch till I could trace down the problem.If you must use the manual pull lever to shut down, rember to push it back in or you will not be able to start back up the next time , it's easy to forget. I hope this will help someone else with this problem.Thanks everone for your help.