Jinma 284 Front Axle

/ Jinma 284 Front Axle #1  

Pcanter

Tractor
2008 Jinma 284
In the 3 years I've owned my 284, I've manged to braek both front axles. Now I realize I shouldn't use 4 wheel drive unless it's absolutely required. The latest issue is for the front right axle (tire hub and all) to fall off. I've destroyed the 2 bearings. Where can I find an exploded view or better yet an exploded view with a parts listing for this assembly? I've found the bearig dims but I'm not sure if there are seals or??? Any help would be great.

/ Jinma 284 Front Axle #2  
In the 3 years I've owned my 284, I've manged to braek both front axles. Now I realize I shouldn't use 4 wheel drive unless it's absolutely required. The latest issue is for the front right axle (tire hub and all) to fall off. I've destroyed the 2 bearings. Where can I find an exploded view or better yet an exploded view with a parts listing for this assembly? I've found the bearig dims but I'm not sure if there are seals or??? Any help would be great.

I have an '07 354 here .. followed admonitions on replacing ALL fluids upon arrival (bought new). I haven't had any problems with using 4wd .. even uphill with a 6' box-blade .. but, I notice lotta slop in the tie-rod ends lately. In any event .. best place to ask about Chinese tractors in particular .. is over on Chinese Tractor Owners Association | "Helping Each Other With Knowledge" .. cause breaking front axels is **** serious .. especially if you are working mountain grades/roads.

/ Jinma 284 Front Axle #3