Tractor
    2008 Jinma 284

Default Jinma 284 Front Axle

In the 3 years I've owned my 284, I've manged to braek both front axles. Now I realize I shouldn't use 4 wheel drive unless it's absolutely required. The latest issue is for the front right axle (tire hub and all) to fall off. I've destroyed the 2 bearings. Where can I find an exploded view or better yet an exploded view with a parts listing for this assembly? I've found the bearig dims but I'm not sure if there are seals or??? Any help would be great.

Tractor
    "50 Austin-Western Super 88-H, '52 Ford 8n, '80 Kubota L285, '85 Komatsu D21-P5, '88 Wacker WHK 90, '90 Komatsu WA30-2, '95 Komatsu PC50-2, '07 Jinma 354

Default Re: Jinma 284 Front Axle

Quote Originally Posted by Pcanter View Post
    In the 3 years I've owned my 284, I've manged to braek both front axles. Now I realize I shouldn't use 4 wheel drive unless it's absolutely required. The latest issue is for the front right axle (tire hub and all) to fall off. I've destroyed the 2 bearings. Where can I find an exploded view or better yet an exploded view with a parts listing for this assembly? I've found the bearig dims but I'm not sure if there are seals or??? Any help would be great.
    I have an '07 354 here .. followed admonitions on replacing ALL fluids upon arrival (bought new). I haven't had any problems with using 4wd .. even uphill with a 6' box-blade .. but, I notice lotta slop in the tie-rod ends lately. In any event .. best place to ask about Chinese tractors in particular .. is over on Chinese Tractor Owners Association | "Helping Each Other With Knowledge" .. cause breaking front axels is **** serious .. especially if you are working mountain grades/roads.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Foton FT404, International 444 with forklift, International B250, Kubota L2000DT, Truck converted to all terrain forklift and lots of other junk

Default Re: Jinma 284 Front Axle

Hi you can get all the info and parts you want from

Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company his name is tommy is a really great dealer

or

Jinma Dealer, Wood Chipper , Compact Jinma Tractors his name is ronald...again a great dealer.

they are both active on this site.

You would probably get more answers if you posted here

Chinese Tractors - TractorByNet.com

Bob