Looking for parts...

/ Looking for parts... #1  

tlhs

We are having a bugger of a time gettting parts for our tractor...wondering if someone might be able to help us out.

Part: Shaft Planet Drive (hub assembly)...wheel bolts onto the outside and carrier of the final drive is splined onto the inside.
Part Number: 33-0049417
Model: 2-55 Iseke (White)
Serial Number: 328
Year: 1982

We would really appreciate any help / leads on getting these parts!

Thanks in advance!!

/ Looking for parts... #2  
Found one tractor for salvage under a White 2-55. But who knows what is left of it, or what is wrong with it. You'll just have to try and see.

Farm Parts, Tractor Parts at TractorHouse.com

There is a used parts dealer near Gnadnehutton, Ohio that specializes in White-Oliver parts. If I can find it, I will post a link to them. They may know where to find one.

/ Looking for parts... #3  
You may give these guys a try. They were a dealer years ago, and did still farm with Minnies, Olivers, and Whites. I know they had quite a collection of salvaged tractors a few years back. They may even be linked up with other White salvage yards... Won't hurt to call. Nice fella's to deal with.

EVERETT BROTHERS
6771 EVERETT VALLEY RD SE
GNADENHUTTEN OH 44629
PHONE 614-922-3335

Good luck..!!

/ Looking for parts...
Thanks so much for your help! We really appreciate it!! We'll give them a call and hopefully they've got it...

/ Looking for parts... #5  
I may be making some of these hubs . email me for info.

We are having a bugger of a time gettting parts for our tractor...wondering if someone might be able to help us out.

Part: Shaft Planet Drive (hub assembly)...wheel bolts onto the outside and carrier of the final drive is splined onto the inside.
Part Number: 33-0049417
Model: 2-55 Iseke (White)
Serial Number: 328
Year: 1982

We would really appreciate any help / leads on getting these parts!

Thanks in advance!!