STARTER PROBLEM

/ STARTER PROBLEM #1  

wayne b

Tractor
cub cadet 7194
I HAVE A 7194 WITH A STARTER PROBLEM HAD THE STARTER RE DONE STILL NO START

/ STARTER PROBLEM #4  
wayne can you tell us a little more about problem starting with the turning of the key also what i can find out is your cub cadet has a mitsubishi motor about 19 hp and did you see the rebuilder bench test the starter when you picked it up also do you know how to jump the starter with a screwdriver to see if it will start at this point BEFORE DOING THIS PLEASE PLEASE MAKE SURE THE TRACTOR IS IN NEUTRAL TO MANY ACCIDENTS if it does then start backtracking the wiring and especially ground cables let us know how this works.

/ STARTER PROBLEM
yes the starter was bench tested when i picked up.the starter is on the tractor and battery is full charged but if i hook a battery charger to it it will start do you know the voltage to the center turmel on starter ? it seams weak. could it be the battery is to small and does not have the cca to start it thank you wayne

/ STARTER PROBLEM #6  
Possible problems would include bad cables or cable connections, bad ground or battery too old or small. Remove all the heavy gauge cables and clean connections, have battery checked against the manual specifications. If none of that helps you have a cable going bad.