3PH parts

/ 3PH parts #1  

Chuck52

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L210
As usual, by the time I get around to doing something, it's gotten harder. A while back I was pointed to Sooner Sales for parts for the 3PH on my old Kubota L210. Good prices, and all the parts. So, I put off buying the lift arms and chains I needed because, well, it was still working. Still is working, though I had to spot weld one of the arms and managed to get the angle a bit tight, so I figured now would be a good time to buy some replacement parts. And of course http://www.soonersales.com no longer works. Anyone know if they are still around?

Chuck

/ 3PH parts #2  
Hey Chuck,

I can't believe I just clicked on a link that you said didn't work, and guess what? Yep, it didn't work. Is this an early April Fools? If so, ya' got me. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sorry, can't help you out with the correct link. I guess I could give a couple of more bad links and try to catch other TBN members, but it's not quite April 1st yet.

~Rick

/ 3PH parts #3  
You are right about their web site. They could be just rebuilding it, but here is a phone # for them I found, if you want to see if they are still around...405-279-2078. The # reverses to Davidson Tractor & Equipment, Meeker, Ok.

/ 3PH parts
Tried that number and was referred to 405-279-2879. That got me SoonerSales, OK, but the message is that they no longer do internet or phone sales. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif So....does anyone know another source for e generic adjustable side arm, with a fork at the bottom and a cat 1 ball socket at the top? Is that an unusual configuration? I've found ones with forks at both ends, but not with a ball socket.

Chuck

/ 3PH parts #5  
My yanmar has a ball socket on top and a fork on the bottom. Can post a picture later if you want. I have pictures at home

/ 3PH parts
Thanks. The generic 3ph kits I've seen for smaller tractors have that kind of side link, too, and I've got a note in to a dealer I found asking about availability of just that part....we'll see if that gets anywhere. A while back someone posted some pictures of Yanmar 3ph's and the links also look just like what I need. I didn't know if the newer Kubotas also have that kind or not, but when I asked at the local Kubota dealer for a replacement for the one on my L210, the price was ridiculous. Is there a good supplier for Yanmar parts? BTW, I need one that extends in the 20" range, say from 18-22 inches or there abouts.

Chuck

/ 3PH parts #7  
Chuck mine is set at about 18½" right now. That is about midway of it's adjustment. It will probably go (guessing here) from 16-24" or so.

/ 3PH parts #8  
Chuck, here's a place you might try. Buck, from EFC Construction highly recommends them on his website.

/ 3PH parts
Thanks, Norm and Jerry,

Southern Global looks like the source of all that is good! They are quoting $28.50 and have it in stock. I don't recall the Kubota price for the adjustable, but I think they wanted $60 for the fixed!

Chuck