I have an Onan P224G with weak spark. It seems to be improving the more I turn it over but still no go. All started with a mouse nest in the usual place they seem to love.
So far I have changed the ignition,plugs,cleaned spark plug wires and all connections,tested the trigger which is putting out 12 volts every 1/2 turn.
Don't want to pull the flywheel if I don't have to but think it may be next.
Would a rusty magnet do this or maybe mouse damage to the wiring on the trigger or voltage regulator?
Thanks
Brian