1987 Ford Model 1920 Headlight help please

/ 1987 Ford Model 1920 Headlight help please #1  

BobbyV125

Tractor
Massey Mf40
Hello, I Had just bought a 1987 Ford/ New Holland Model 1920 Tractor, Everything works Great on the Tractor but No Headlights:mad: I Was Wondering if someone Can Please be kind enough to Help Me with Finding The Correct Lights i need for this Model and year? Or A Part Number Would help..I Have been looking Everywhere before this post and it is driving me nuts looking for the Lights :confused2: Thank you all and Happy New year.:thumbsup:.BobbyV

/ 1987 Ford Model 1920 Headlight help please #2  
Did you double check for proper voltage at the headlights? The headlights are on the NH website in the sheet metal and grille section for the 1920. They show several part numbers for bulbs such as SBA385120610

/ 1987 Ford Model 1920 Headlight help please
thanks for the response mostly gas,is that your tractor in the pic? It almost looks like mine, do you have square lights on yours?also yes I did check for the voltage it is 12 V,I found the type of bulb it calls for But I need the whole light assembly both sides are missing so I have no part number from the old one ,sorry for not making that clear, it is rectangular on the grill,and under the hood it has the brackets where the light should sit on and looks like it should be bolted on each side of the headlight it also has a three-pronged connector for each light,thanks for your help is much appreciated, Bob

Oh Boy, do I feel like a dummy:laughing::laughing:I found what I was looking for at this site https://webparts.pvassociates.net/cnh/webparts/main.php I was putting in the search for Ford tractor 1920 headlight assembly , and could not find a **** thing:confused: I put that number you had posted and it brought me to another post on this site with the web address for my part thank you very much for your help :thumbsup:,I hope I can repay you someday with some help . Cheers. Bob

/ 1987 Ford Model 1920 Headlight help please #5  
Just pass on what you know to whoever needs it and we are square:thumbsup:

You Got It My Friend, God bless.

/ 1987 Ford Model 1920 Headlight help please #7  
Forgot: yes that is my tractor. It is a 1700 smaller and older but the same manufacturer. It has round headlights.

Forgot: yes that is my tractor. It is a 1700 smaller and older but the same manufacturer. It has round headlights.

:thumbsup:looks good for the age,gotta love these old girls they keep running and running:):)

/ 1987 Ford Model 1920 Headlight help please #9  
yes good job!! what is going on ...
22.gif