Dead tractor

/ Dead tractor #1  

besmith60

Tractor
Tym T273
Need help! new at this tractor stuff. have a TYM 273hst . Used it spreading dirt and parked it for the night. Next day started tractor and no hydraulics. No steering ,no movement with loader or box blade. New filter on trans so it is not a collasped filter blocking flow.If it is a pump ,which one? There is one with the loader hoses coming out and two on other sideb which are gear pumps. Is there aqny way to test them? Thanks for any ideas B Smith

/ Dead tractor #2  
somebody will come along soon with more\better ideas. but first check all quick connect couplings they often look like they are right but may not be fully seated

/ Dead tractor
Thanks ,I looked at them and did not see any leakage but will check a little closer Bill smith

/ Dead tractor #4  
Is it below freezing where you live?

/ Dead tractor #5  
If you have any power beyond or rear remotes and nothing is hooked up to them, make sure the levers are in neutral.

/ Dead tractor
Barry, It will be 29 tonight and 26 friday night .last few nights its been in the high 30's

/ Dead tractor #7  
Actually disconnect and reconnect your quick couplings. Sometimes they push out and block flow. :thumbsup:

/ Dead tractor
Will try that as soon as it warms up today. in the 20's now. hard to beleive I live 60 miles from Houston and it gets this cold here.

/ Dead tractor
Checked levers out and there was one that was no longer in neutral,so now loader moves but no steering yet.Thanks moved things so many times I left one where it should not have been. now I just have tom get the steering working!

/ Dead tractor #10  
Maddening when the hydraulics won't respond, isn't it? My neighbour eventually took pity on me and gave me a pressure gauge to snap into the quick-connect fittings to give me an idea of what was happening. Turns out my manual gave the wrong location for one lever. One 90 degree turn and all was well.