Looking for a carb

/ Looking for a carb #1  

Desert Rancher

Tractor
MF super 90 Ac D17
Looking for a carburetor off an International Utility 300 tractor. I haven't seen the carb yet so I don't know what kind it is. Do know that a small tube inside (some sort of metered orifice) that doesn't come with a rebuild kit for it was broken off. Anyone know what this "tube" is? Where I could get one? or have another carb they might want to part with? It's on my Dad's tractor. Hoping to get down and see it today.

Thanks

/ Looking for a carb #2  
Looking for a carburetor off an International Utility 300 tractor. I haven't seen the carb yet so I don't know what kind it is. Do know that a small tube inside (some sort of metered orifice) that doesn't come with a rebuild kit for it was broken off. Anyone know what this "tube" is? Where I could get one? or have another carb they might want to part with? It's on my Dad's tractor. Hoping to get down and see it today.

Thanks

Search the net for "rusty farmall" His kits are complete with the orifice tubes.

/ Looking for a carb
Thanks, Kevin. Was just what I needed to find. Soldered the one we have back together and it worked-for now. Tractor started and ran great, then went into cardiac arrest and quit. Found that the pin holding the gear to the shaft in the distributor had disappeared. It would slowly get out of time. 8 penny nail just fit the hole. cut it off, center-punched the ends and away we went. Many thanks for the reply. Now we can fix it right if we need to