Jbilee hydraulics

/ Jbilee hydraulics #1  

donet

I need help with my hydraulics.The hydraulics raise but very slowly.I checked to see if there was leakage to the lift cylinder but everything looks fine.

Some have told me that it may be the pump.I would like to test the pressure to see if it is the pump butI do not have a test kit that can handle 1700 psi,where can I find one?

Any ideas out there???:confused:

/ Jbilee hydraulics #2  
flow rate is a function of rpm.

ps.. always good to mention if you have a square vane pump.. or cylindrial piston pump.

in any case.. you are about 2.9gpm at max rpm.. though plenty for a small dispalcement lift cyl.

get a 0-3000 psi, preferably liquid filled gauge. harbor freight has them for 12$.. tsc has them too.

screw that into the pipe plug on the front top blank cover on the hyds cover in front of the seat .. chain the lift arms tot he axles and exercise the 3pt control.. observe the gauge...

post back.

ps.. what oil are you using.. should be utf or aw32 type oil.. not a 90wt gear oil like some put in.

post back

soundguy

/ Jbilee hydraulics
I have a cylindrical piston pump.At high or low rpm's the action of the hydraulics is the same.

I tried finding the gauge online at harbor freight with no luck but if you say they have it then I will make a trip.How much did you say they sell for $12.00.
The only ones I have found are $60.00-$70.00 range.

Thanks for the ideas!!I need all the help I can get as I have taken this to be repaired more than once!!:thumbsup:

/ Jbilee hydraulics #4  
rpm SHOULD make a difference on a positive displacement pump...

i have this one.. 12.99

5000 PSI Filled Gauge

/ Jbilee hydraulics
Thanks I finally found it online and they have it at our local store.

I'm sure the gauge will tell the tale!!:thumbsup:

/ Jbilee hydraulics #6  
might need a bushing to adapt it over.. but it will work...

/ Jbilee hydraulics #7  
but the problem could be the oring between the lift top and rear diff and if its blowed you will get a low pressure reading

/ Jbilee hydraulics #8  
he said he looked in the rear and dind't see any leaks.. but yeah.. if there is a leak after the relief, .. it will be low pressure.. etc..

/ Jbilee hydraulics
I was going to test at the pump
:thumbsup:.As far as the o-ring is that the one that is that the one that is inline from the supply line to the lft cover??

/ Jbilee hydraulics
I just posted a follow up,please reply!!
Thank you!!