John Deere 70A loader decals

/ John Deere 70A loader decals #1  

sroberts

Tractor
John Deere 955, 70A FEL, 72" MMM, 59 Snowblower, 1953 Farmall Super C w/Woods 72" Belly Mower
Does anyone know where to find a decal kit for a John Deere 70A loader (on a JD 955 cut)? Mine is in pretty rough shape and will be painting it when the weather warms up. Haven't been able to find anything on jdparts.com.

/ John Deere 70A loader decals #2  
Does anyone know where to find a decal kit for a John Deere 70A loader (on a JD 955 cut)? Mine is in pretty rough shape and will be painting it when the weather warms up. Haven't been able to find anything on jdparts.com.

The 70A is a pretty old loader, so I'd call your dealer (try the sale guys as well as the parts dept).
However, one thing to consider is the safety stickers haven't changed much so you could probably use the stickers off any Deere loader.
The stickers that would be exclusive to the 70A would be the removal and re-mounting instructions.

/ John Deere 70A loader decals #3  
I have seen decals for sale before on EBAY, but I am not sure if they are the ones that you need. Possibly worth checking? Good Luck.

/ John Deere 70A loader decals #4  
I found them on jdparts Try these part numbers:
W39753
W37224
W43033
M93638
JD5586
W39741
W39738

/ John Deere 70A loader decals
Thanks very much for the information. It's greatly appreciated.