Farmall super A

/ Farmall super A #11  
If you can look at a photo of that resolution and tell that it is a 1953 H and not an H from any other year, you sir, are a better man than I.
I'd not bet against it being an M.

RickB click on the Avatar and there is a description of the tractor and enlarged picture.
Also grew up with a "H" only 52'
Will not bet on eye sight. but will trust the owners description.
ken

/ Farmall super A #12  
RickB click on the Avatar and there is a description of the tractor and enlarged picture.
Also grew up with a "H" only 52'
Will not bet on eye sight. but will trust the owners description.
ken

:laughing: that's funny! I grew up with an M that my dad and grandpa are going through the restoration right now. Should be running this weekend and the sheet metal back on the weekend after. Great tractors, and a lot of fun!

/ Farmall super A #13  
The tractor in my avatar is not mine, though I do have an identical twin. I just liked the picture better than any of mine. It's a 53 Super H - number 40.

/ Farmall super A #14  
well.. at least i'm not completely blind.. I was guessing h or m.. got it somewhat right i guess. small pic on a small screen and thick glasses.. :)

soundguy

/ Farmall super A #15  
well.. at least i'm not completely blind.. I was guessing h or m.. got it somewhat right i guess. small pic on a small screen and thick glasses.. :)

soundguy

At the least we all had the Farmall correct.

Did the ground hog see its shadow around your place today.
So far missed the winter weather. Feb. storms usually are ice .
ken

/ Farmall super A #16  
i've heard mixed stories.. one saw it one didn't

/ Farmall super A #17  
Depends on if you follow Punxsatawney (sp?) Phil or Staten Island Chuck.

I wasn't real clear in my previous post. I own the 53 Super H. The avatar is just a regular old H - you guys had it right.

/ Farmall super A #18  
woohoo.. i finally got one right.. :)

/ Farmall super A #19  
Soundguy You did Now back to the"A" any thing on its problem?
ken

/ Farmall super A #20  
bixel68 hasn't posted back a peep after hearing the advice listed in the thread.. I guess we are all still waiting.

so far the 'standard' observations have been mentioned.. check spark at stall.. if it has spark.. move on to fuel.. etc.

once we hear back.. we can go from there..

soundguy