Belarus 400 A ignition switch

/ Belarus 400 A ignition switch
Blueriver, thank you for you reply and your good intentions. I appreciate it, and yes you do have a good memory. As for Soundguy, I guess it goes back to the old saying, "ask a stupid question, get a likewise answer." Had I had a manual with the electrical diagram in the first place, (which is what you asked in your first reply) I see little reason to have asked my question in the first place. As for fixing it correctly (safely), this is why I asked my question, with hopes of doing just that. I believe I have fixed the problem, maybe not correctly as per the manufacturer's specs, but none the less, it is fixed and with the inline fuse, it is safe.

/ Belarus 400 A ignition switch #12  
owning the manual does not guarantee a fix. I asked if you had the manual so we could start troubleshooting your problem.

Glad you got it fixed however you did.

I was only trying to help. having the correct tools and materials on hand before undertaking a unfamiliar task is always adviseable, if possible.

Don't worry.. i won't read / resond to any more of your posts so you don't have to worry about me 'not helping' you anymore.

have a goodun'

soundguy

/ Belarus 400 A ignition switch
Soundguy, I apologize for getting cross-ways with you on this matter. I guess I got kind of upset when I thought you were accusing me of being "cheap" for not buying a manual for my tractor. I really do appreciate and admire your expertise in these matters and hope you'll not hold this misunderstanding against me. I'd really like to do a computerized hand-shake and forget it ever happened.