LED work lights with integral on/off switches ?

/ LED work lights with integral on/off switches ? #1  

FritzII

Silver Member
Tractor
McCormick CT36HST w/FEL, Kubota G2160
I have a work light on the back ( that came from the factory ) with an integral on/off switch. I was wondering if anyone knew of any led work lights with integral switches. I'm thinking about mounting 4 lights on the ROP and I'd like to have them with built in switches.

/ LED work lights with integral on/off switches ? #2  
I made up a "switch bank" that mounts just above my left FEL bracket (easy to get at while mounting ) and ran separate feeds up to my radio, forward lights and rear work lights. Been exposed to the rain for about 8 yrs now, just starting to act up when things are frozen....
If you cannot actually see the lights, you should stick a small pilot lamp close to the switch so you don't leave the lights on....

/ LED work lights with integral on/off switches ?
Thanx for the info. I'm going pick up a couple of lights and see if I can mod them myself. I guess there is not a demand for lights with integral switches ?

/ LED work lights with integral on/off switches ? #4  
Thanx for the info. I'm going pick up a couple of lights and see if I can mod them myself. I guess there is not a demand for lights with integral switches ?

Old thread but I search forever to find integral switche lights and finally did. Don't recall the name but I bought them from a New Holland dealer for maybe $27 each. These were the only lights I could find with a built-in switch. They are USA made by a lighting mfg. and were the only switched lights I could find in a diligent search.

Anyway, they're crap. The toggle switch doesn't work unless you wiggle it and half the time won't work at all. By then, you forgot if the switch is off or on you just hope it doesn't pop on in the middle of the night. It's not an isolated instance since I have five of them and all are the same.

My plan is to convert them over to external switch this year and call it good. Maybe the demand is there but the supply sure isn't.

/ LED work lights with integral on/off switches ? #5  
You might look at this link.....Duallys (Set of two)

These are not the cheapest but come with the wiring harness which includes a switch, inline fuse etc . Just hook the wire terminals to battery. The wiring harness was pretty long but was a tight fit with my Kubota which has the battery at the very front of the tractor

Maybe useful, Dave

/ LED work lights with integral on/off switches ? #6  
Running a good set of LED's usually will let you get away with a minimum of wiring. In fact, you can run them in series along with the switch. Pretty much one wire the whole way. I may suggest going that route.