Ford 1700 injector line leak

/ Ford 1700 injector line leak #1  

dwew

Tractor
ford 1700
I was looking for some help on an issue I'm having with my Ford 1700 tractor. I'm new to the tractor world and new to posting on forums so please bear with me. I've found this site to be very helpful.
The issue is the #2 injector line is leaking at the fitting on the pump. I was hoping to get a new one, but that's no longer offered. I bought a used one which leaked worst than the original one. I wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue and what other solutions there might be. I took some fine sand paper and buff the fitting a little bit with no results. Is there someone out there that builds new lines? or do I keep trying used ones? I would appreciate any help.

Just for info. I purchased a 1980 Ford 1700 4wd with 770 loader. has a little over 1600 hrs. Did find out after the fact that some parts are hard to come by. slowly trying to clean the tractor back up and get everything functioning again.(lights, gauges, etc)

Thanks again

/ Ford 1700 injector line leak #2  
can you send me a pic......of what your lines look like.....i have a couple of 1720's and boxes of parts....maybe i have something for you

/ Ford 1700 injector line leak
can you send me a pic......of what your lines look like.....i have a couple of 1720's and boxes of parts....maybe i have something for you

Thanks for your reply. I attached a picture of the lines the left one in the picture is the one that is leaking right at the pump. I appreciate your help.

Attachments

• Mobile 068.jpg
    Mobile 068.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 171
   / Ford 1700 injector line leak #4  
Here is the parts Break Down for your Tractor. These were built by Shibuara for Ford. Hope he has your line. If not any Fuel Injection Repair facility should be able to make you one from scatch.

Attachments

• 1700 Fuel Pump Lines.pdf
    100.9 KB · Views: 288
   / Ford 1700 injector line leak
Thanks for your help. I'm going to try and find a place locally that can make me one. Didn't know that could be done. Thanks again. This will get me going again.