Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tractor
    Kubota L3000DT

Default Re: Gas tank repair

RV dealerships with service depts have some stuff called parbond it's white and is a epoxy. i believe the stuff will work on any plastic and seals great.
    i have seen rv black water tanks repaired with it. it may work.

Elite Member

Anybody notice, we haven't heard from Craig since the original post on 4/25. He probably slapped some JB Weld (Kwik) on there and forgot about it a long time ago.

>Anybody notice, we haven't heard from Craig since the >original post on 4/25. He probably slapped some JB Weld

Sorry about that. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] I did use JB Weld and no leak so far. Been busy fixing up the JD322 and it is a great addition to my 4310. Coming from foot hydro control this takes a bit to get used.

Craig

Safety and welding (or heating) gas tanks.

We use dry ice inside the tank. It makes a none-flamable atmosphere that is safe to heat and then goes away leaving no residue...
    Although we purchase it from the distributor, you used to be able to buy it at Safeway or other grocery stores in the meat department.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12