Trying Out E3 Spark Plugs

/ Trying Out E3 Spark Plugs #11  
I was watching Powerblock TV last weekend and they showed testing of the new E3 spark plugs. They showed positive results in HP and fuel getting a more complete burn. So I tried a set in my wifes car. It seems to run good but of course I don't have a dyno to test it. Then I tried one in my chainsaw...wow what a difference! It started on the 3rd pull. It usually takes 5 to 7 for it to start. It really seemed to have more power especially when cold compared to the Bosch plug.
Anyone else have similar results?

I Googled E3 and couldn't find anything really good said about them outside of the E3 site. Many found less MPG after switching over to E3's and some saying a shorter plug life.

Powerblock TV is in the business of making money through advertisement, hardly unbiased.

Before I shell out 2 to 3 time the amount for a plug, I would like to see unbiased evidence of E3's claims.

"Edsall found his [mpg] dipped from 20.11/19.98 the previous two years to 19.18 with the E3 plugs"
Don't count on E3 spark plugs to save you money on gas

/ Trying Out E3 Spark Plugs #12  
Losing .015% fuel economy is not that uncommon. It could have been the oil he was using, his air cleaner dirty, tires, tire pressure, anything. Yes the plugs could have done it but they also could have put in another stop sign on his road. Plus, while all this is going on the truck or car gets more worn out due to it being a year older and maybe 15,000 more miles.

Heck, even gas formulas getting changed due to EPA regulations can change things big time.

Chris

/ Trying Out E3 Spark Plugs
Ok, after 200 miles on my daily driver so far this week: these plugs were a disappointment. My fuel mileage has dipped down 4 tenths mpg driving the exact same route daily. Same driving habbits also. My recommendation is:try them in your chainsaw but don't waste your time or money putting them in your car. ;(