Ford 3930 oil pan removal

/ Ford 3930 oil pan removal #1  

John3930

Tractor
Ford 3930
I need to replace the oil pan gasket on ford 3930 tractor, do I have to drop front axle? Help

/ Ford 3930 oil pan removal #2  
I need to replace the oil pan gasket on ford 3930 tractor, do I have to drop front axle? Help

no you can role it forward by putting txo longer bolts in the front axle bolster where it bolts to the motor and role it forward about 3 inches

/ Ford 3930 oil pan removal
Thank you. Sounds more technical than I'm capable of. Do I need to unbolt from the motor to roll forward or is it independent of the bolts? Am I better served to take it to the shop or is it fairly doable? Thanks for your comments.

/ Ford 3930 oil pan removal #4  
Thank you. Sounds more technical than I'm capable of. Do I need to unbolt from the motor to roll forward or is it independent of the bolts? Am I better served to take it to the shop or is it fairly doable? Thanks for your comments.

it pretty easy just undo the 4 bolts that holds the front end to the motor and replace the top two with some longer bolts and undo the hood and role forward it is easy

/ Ford 3930 oil pan removal
Thank you, much appreciated.

/ Ford 3930 oil pan removal #6  
I need to replace my oil pan on my new holland tc30 I got the pan bolts out but the pan doesn’t just drop out what do I have to remove.