ford 1520 - no ignition power to solenoid

/ ford 1520 - no ignition power to solenoid #1  

99k1500

Tractor
TC55da
Ok guys, I am new here, enjoying my TC55. But recently purchased a 1990 ford 1520 as a project to fix and sell.

The tractor has set outside for 4 years without being started.
I changed the oil and filter.
Drained all the fuel
replaced the fuel filter
put in new fuel.
Put in a known good battery (borrowed from my TC55)
turned the key - relays click in the on position, but nothing in crank position.
I tightened the Power wire at the solenoid - Nothing.
I got a length of wire and was able to supply 12+ to the crank wire of the solenoid, the starter operates fine.
With the key in the on position and the help of some ether. It fired right up!

I see the clutch safety switch has been bypassed and the wires are simply twisted together. Are there any other safety switches? I know I need to fix the safety switch but am hoping to only make one trip or one order for the parts I need.

Next on the list is to change flush the radiator and hydraulic fluid and filter.

/ ford 1520 - no ignition power to solenoid #2  
Ok guys, I am new here, enjoying my TC55. But recently purchased a 1990 ford 1520 as a project to fix and sell.

The tractor has set outside for 4 years without being started.
I changed the oil and filter.
Drained all the fuel
replaced the fuel filter
put in new fuel.
Put in a known good battery (borrowed from my TC55)
turned the key - relays click in the on position, but nothing in crank position.
I tightened the Power wire at the solenoid - Nothing.
I got a length of wire and was able to supply 12+ to the crank wire of the solenoid, the starter operates fine.
With the key in the on position and the help of some ether. It fired right up!

I see the clutch safety switch has been bypassed and the wires are simply twisted together. Are there any other safety switches? I know I need to fix the safety switch but am hoping to only make one trip or one order for the parts I need.

Next on the list is to change flush the radiator and hydraulic fluid and filter.

i believe all gear shoft levers has one and the pto lever has one