Parts for disc harrow?

/ Parts for disc harrow? #1  

bige1973

A buddy of mine just gave me an old 6FT disc he has had for awhile and he go it used. It is in pretty rough shape but I thought since it was free I couldn't to wrong. Problem is I'm noy sure what brand it is so I'm not sure how to to about getting parts. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

ForumRunner_20120325_071222.png

/ Parts for disc harrow? #2  
I cant help you with the brand but agrisupply should have any parts that you might need. The last time I looked online their pictures of parts were not very good but their paper catalog has excellent pics of various parts. Since you dont know the brand, you may want to get a catalog so you can compare the pics to your parts.

/ Parts for disc harrow? #3  
Agri Supply for sure , May need to take it apart and get measurements so you can get right parts .

Fred H.

/ Parts for disc harrow? #4  
A buddy of mine just gave me an old 6FT disc he has had for awhile and he go it used. It is in pretty rough shape but I thought since it was free I couldn't to wrong. Problem is I'm noy sure what brand it is so I'm not sure how to to about getting parts. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

View attachment 257787

Can't help you on IDing that disc--need more photos.
I've restored several old discs like yours. You need to disassemble the axles and get the bearings/bushings removed so you can measure the dimensions. Then check AgriSupply website. You may luck out and find something you can use. Otherwise McMaster Carr may have something. You need sealed bearings or some type of metal bushings for your disc.

Good luck.

/ Parts for disc harrow? #5  
From what little you show on that pic and on a wild guess I'd say that disc harrow is an old Ford.

Boone

/ Parts for disc harrow? #6  
I like Agri Supply too. Lots of selection, a new catalog every month, and fast service.

Eddie

/ Parts for disc harrow?
Thanks for the help. I'm going to take it apart and see what I can come up with.