Same tractor? MF1020, Allis Chalmers 5020, iseki TU185F

/ Same tractor? MF1020, Allis Chalmers 5020, iseki TU185F #1  

borisbierbelly

Tractor
Iseki TU185
Hi everyone,
I bought an Iseki TU185F last year (it's a 4WD and - i think - 18.5hp). All the stickers on it are in Japanese and I don't have any manuals. So far it's been great but i wouldn't mind getting an operators manual and a workshop manual. Searching the internet it seems to be the same tractor as the Massey Ferguson 1020 and the Allis Chalmers 5020 - can anyone confirm that? I guess it may be easier to get manuals for those tractors.

B

/ Same tractor? MF1020, Allis Chalmers 5020, iseki TU185F #2  
I don't think the Iseki is the same. The AC and Massey were built by the Japanese company. Toysha.

/ Same tractor? MF1020, Allis Chalmers 5020, iseki TU185F #3  
I don't think the Iseki is the same. The AC and Massey were built by the Japanese company. Toysha.

The AC and the Massey were built by Hinomoto and all were the same tractor except the color they were painted and the name put on the hood. They all featured a Toyosha 3 cylinder diesel engine. I have a little experience here as I had a Simplicity 9518 a year ago that needed engine parts and a rebuild (same as AC 5015, MF 1010, and Hinomoto C174).

/ Same tractor? MF1020, Allis Chalmers 5020, iseki TU185F
The reason I ask about the MF and AC is from what other people have posted on the internet in various sites but I could never find a 2nd post to back up any of the claims that they are the same.

Are there any "mainstream" brands that are the same as the Iseki TU185F? :confused: