What size wrench?

/ What size wrench? #1  

Alf2010

Tractor
2012 John Deere 1026R
Anyone know what size wrench or socket it takes to remove the blades from a Kubota RCK60B-23BX MMM. A 1 1/4" is to sloppy and a 1 1/8 is to small. Maybe metric?

/ What size wrench? #3  
   / What size wrench?
Thank you's, I'll get a 30mm impact socket.

/ What size wrench? #5  
Anyone know what size wrench or socket it takes to remove the blades from a Kubota RCK60B-23BX MMM. A 1 1/4" is to sloppy and a 1 1/8 is to small. Maybe metric?

Try 1-3/16

/ What size wrench?
I tried a 1 3/16" socket, It fits perfect. the 30mm and the 1 3/16" must be pretty close to the same size. Thank you all for your advise,Alf

/ What size wrench? #7  
1 3/16" is 30.16 mm or extremely close. Don't find much major equipment with non-metric hardware anymore. But nearly every fastener size has an equivalent near enough in the other system to work like I use my M13 and 1/2" (12.7 mm) interchangeably with no problems.

/ What size wrench? #9  
Get yourself a good metric set- I find nothing is made in inches any more. My chevy pick up is metric- NH TC 30 is metric etc, etc. You won't strip nuts that way!

/ What size wrench? #10  
Get yourself a good metric set- I find nothing is made in inches any more. My chevy pick up is metric- NH TC 30 is metric etc, etc. You won't strip nuts that way!

That's true for new stuff, but most all of my farm stuff is old. Ancient. Heck, nearly as old as I am! :laughing: