Where can I find Carb Jets?

/ Where can I find Carb Jets? #1  

Amos1

Bronze Member
Tractor
Ford 861 Powermaster
Hello Guys...

I rebuilt (or attempted to) the Carb on my 860 Ford.
It has a Marvel- Schebler TSX 662 (type C)

I've been trying to find a new "Power Adjusting Needle Assembly with the two gaskets. It screws into the bottom of carb, right by the drain-plug.
It is leaking and the tractor will not start. When I tried to screw it back in on re-assembly, the threads on it wouldn't reach the threads on the carb/main nozzle itself?
I then pulled the gasket off it and was able to screw it in. (Not really sure if the gasket that came with rebuild kit was the correct one, maybe too thick?)
And I didn't notice a gasket on it when I pulled it out? (Maybe old gasket was still seated in the bottom of the bore?)
The rebuild diagram shows a gasket on the main-nozzle and another on the main needle assembly that screws into it...
I kind hogged-up the main-nozzle groove tring to get it out, and the needle-assembly didn't have the 90 lever on the end of it (broke off?)

SO - if I can find one (Main-Nozzle and gasket AND the Power-Adjusting Needle Assembly and gasket) I like to start fresh with those...

But I've searched high and low for them, and can't find them...

Can anyone help???

Thanks!

/ Where can I find Carb Jets? #2  
There is a kit on Ebay, under "TSX662" that has everything for $50.20

/ Where can I find Carb Jets?
Thanks Barry1!

I will take a look, although I looked at Ebay yesterday, and I didn't see any kits that included that specific jet-assembly. I hope there is one!

Thanks for the quick reponse!

/ Where can I find Carb Jets? #4  
Hello Guys...

I rebuilt (or attempted to) the Carb on my 860 Ford.
It has a Marvel- Schebler TSX 662 (type C)

I've been trying to find a new "Power Adjusting Needle Assembly with the two gaskets. It screws into the bottom of carb, right by the drain-plug.
It is leaking and the tractor will not start. When I tried to screw it back in on re-assembly, the threads on it wouldn't reach the threads on the carb/main nozzle itself?
I then pulled the gasket off it and was able to screw it in. (Not really sure if the gasket that came with rebuild kit was the correct one, maybe too thick?)
And I didn't notice a gasket on it when I pulled it out? (Maybe old gasket was still seated in the bottom of the bore?)
The rebuild diagram shows a gasket on the main-nozzle and another on the main needle assembly that screws into it...
I kind hogged-up the main-nozzle groove tring to get it out, and the needle-assembly didn't have the 90 lever on the end of it (broke off?)

SO - if I can find one (Main-Nozzle and gasket AND the Power-Adjusting Needle Assembly and gasket) I like to start fresh with those...

But I've searched high and low for them, and can't find them...

Can anyone help???

Thanks!

Try a New Holland dealer or do a googgle search for you carb model number.