Farmall M Hydraylic Lift pump

/ Farmall M Hydraylic Lift pump #1  

slammer3364

Bronze Member
Tractor
Jinma 284
Hi I had a question a bout my Farmall m Hydraulic resivoir leaking. DJ 54 and kevinj sent me replys. I can see why you would see stars that unit looks extremely heavy. We got it in garage finally and took the small plate off to check it out,and have some pics. Where can you pick up a cheapie I T manual?

Attachments

• 100_0584.jpg
    100_0584.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 426
  • 100_0585.jpg
    100_0585.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 385
  • 100_0586.jpg
    100_0586.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 253
   / Farmall M Hydraylic Lift pump #2  
Hi I had a question a bout my Farmall m Hydraulic resivoir leaking. DJ 54 and kevinj sent me replys. I can see why you would see stars that unit looks extremely heavy. We got it in garage finally and took the small plate off to check it out,and have some pics. Where can you pick up a cheapie I T manual?

At your local farm store, you can also get IH reprints off ebay.

Removal is pretty easy.

Before removal you should see where the leak is.

/ Farmall M Hydraylic Lift pump
Thanks for reply Kevin,found i t man. @ IH dealer.Looks like it is leaking around the front resivor gasket,I guess the man. will describe how to and what tools we need,again Thanks for getting back to me

/ Farmall M Hydraylic Lift pump #4  
Thanks for reply Kevin,found i t man. @ IH dealer.Looks like it is leaking around the front resivor gasket,I guess the man. will describe how to and what tools we need,again Thanks for getting back to me

Are you sure it is not the shaft seal???? If you open it up to replace the gasket put the seal in anyway.